International Bike Group has become the leading omni-channel bicycle retailer in the Benelux and Scandinavia with full integration of e-commerce and physical experience centres. Operating under the names Fietsenwinkel.nl in Benelux and HelloRider in Scandinavia, International Bike Group has experienced 100%+ annual growth rates last years, making it one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies of Europe.
We are on the lookout for a hands-on and creative Brand Marketing Manager to take ownership over our portfolio of brands, helping us create and bring to life bicycle-brands that inspire cyclists throughout Europe to hop and their bikes and explore! Apart from owning and developing our brand identities, we expect you to create and deliver on an above the line media- and creative strategy that will help us realise our ambitious international growth plans, liaising with in- and external parties to develop world class awareness-driving campaigns.
As a Brand Marketing Manager at International Bike Group you will be working with the following topics:
* Further develop and optimise positioning and brand identity of all IBG labels and brands
* Develop and deliver on an awareness-driving above the line marketing plan
* Source, select and manage creative agencies and media buying partners;
* Set up and continuously track brand-marketing KPI’s (such as brand awareness, favorability, NPS, etc) and budgets
* Be the voice of our brand internally, making sure all decisions we make are in line with our brand identities.
Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications
* 2-4 years of experience in brand marketing (either as a ATL media buyer, Brand manager, marketing project manager or Marketing manager with a strong focus on brand marketing);
* Experience with brand KPI tracking or measurement suites for ATL marketing (e.g. TV Squared, ARMalytics);
* Experience with selecting and managing external parties such as agencies and media outlets;
* Creative critical thinker, loves to combine creativity and a data-driven approach;
* Passionate about traditional media channels, but also about their modern equivalents;
* Self-starter who is able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment;
* Experience in the (omni-channel) retail space a big plus
* Experience in a start-up / scale-up environment with a strong performance marketing focus a big plus
What's in it for you?
* A unique step in your career in an innovative and unbelievably fast growing company;
* Money - a salary that matches your experience, potential and ambitions;
* The chance to leave your footprint on our road to success;
* Staff discount when purchasing a bicycle from Fietsenwinkel.nl/Hellorider;
* A dynamic company culture with; company lunches, drinks and other social activities such as our company ping-pong tournament.
Do you want to work at a company with an international and data-driven mindset, where no day is the same and where you will have the freedom and responsibility to do your job in whatever way you see fit? Of course, while getting the proper coaching and training. Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Send your resume and motivation and join the ride!