Business Intelligence Specialist
Wanna join the Dutch BI & Data Science Award 2017 winning company?
International Bike Group
International Bike Group is the leading omnichannel bike retailer in the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden and Denmark! The past couple of years we have been growing at top speed due to our obsession with our customer satisfaction, and drive for commercial and operational excellence. We encourage entrepreneurship to ensure we react quickly to new trends.
IBG is a very data-driven company. The BI Specialist plays a key role in enabling all parts of the organization to do their job as well as possible. The whole BI spectrum is present: from enhancing data quality with development, handling various sources of data towards dashboards and reports, as well as requirements-gathering and collaborating in analyses of the data.
- Proactively collaborate with stakeholders in all levels of the company
- Gather requirements from business stakeholders
- Mentor and help train junior BI developers and power users.
- Translate requirements into functional and technical specifications for BI reports, dashboards and analytical applications.
- Maintain existing QlikView Dashboards and ETL-applications\
- Maintain dashboards, feeds and reports based on QlikView processes.
- Enhance and build new / existing QlikView Dashboards based on input from all business units within IBG
- Discover and work together to improve Data Quality issues
- Experience with QlikView (3-5 years)
- Knowledge of SQL
Knowledge of data-processes and engineering (enhancing data Quality)
Experience in requirements gathering on business side
Experience in requirements gathering / setting from IT/Dev side
- Experience in Excel and reporting outside QlikView
- Currently living in the Netherlands
What’s in it for you?
- A unique step in your career in an innovative and unbelievably fast growing company
- Money - a salary based on your potential and ambitions
- A dynamic culture with fun company lunches, drinks and other social activities such as our company ping-pong tournament – creating our unique company culture.
Ready to disturb the market?
Do you want to work at a typical Dutch company with an international spirit? A company where people are super driven, open-minded and where you can feel the vibe of the Dutch “gezelligheid” from the moment you walk in? Join our team!!