Campaign Manager & Merchandiser
International Bike Group has become the leading omni-channel bicycle retailer in the Benelux and Scandinavia with full integration of e-commerce and physical experience centres. Operating under the names Fietsenwinkel.nl in Benelux and HelloRider in Scandinavia, International Bike Group has experienced 100%+ annual growth rates last years, making it one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies of Europe.
We are searching for an experienced all-round campaign manager & merchandiser who can bring Fietsenwinkel.nl to the next step in commercializing our sales channels. Your actions will affect all three sales channels (stores, e-commerce & callcenter sales) and you’ll report directly to the head of sales.
- Create and manage the campaign calendar for Fietsenwinkel.nl and coordinate promotions & tactical pricing
- Merchandise campaigns through all marketing and sales channels (website, performance marketing, ATL marketing, stores)
- Brief and coordinate the creation of all campaign visuals
- Constantly searching to improve the online and offline performance in revenue and margin by analyzing traffic, conversion, stock levels, sales and margin to initiate improvements
- Set up and maintain a campaigning & merchandising relationships with brands/suppliers and initiate cooperative initiatives
- Set up (new) commercial initiatives and promotions for all sales channels to improve revenue and margin
- Improve in-store visual merchandising for campaigning and brand.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 3-5 years experience in trade marketing, (online) category management and/or campaign management
- Strong project management skills in setting up and leading cross-squad commercial projects (with category management, marketing, planning, operations, retail, e-commerce)
- Both creative and analytical strong (advanced Excel skills)
- Strong personality
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experience in omnichannel retail is a big plus
What’s in it for you?!
- A unique step in your career in an innovative and unbelievably fast growing company
- The chance to leave your footprint on our road to success
- Working in a senior core team of two campaign managers & merchandisers (one for Fietsenwinkel.nl and one for HelloRider in the Scandics), e-commerce manager, global retail manager and callcenter sales manager, led by the head of sales
- Money - a salary that matches your experience, potential and ambitions
- A dynamic culture with fun company lunches, drinks and other social activities such as our company ping-pong
- Staff discount when purchasing a bicycle from Fietsenwinkel.nl/Hellorider
Would you like to join the ride? Apply now!