International Bike Group has become the leading omni-channel bicycle retailer in the Benelux and Scandinavia with full integration of e-commerce and physical experience centres. Operating under the names Fietsenwinkel.nl in Benelux and HelloRider in Scandinavia, International Bike Group has experienced 100%+ annual growth rates last years, making it one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies of Europe.
We are searching for a manager to lead the international e-commerce team which is focused on conversion optimization and improving content and navigation for both Fietsenwinkel.nl (NL+BE) and HelloRider (DK, SE & NO).
· Manage the e-commerce team, consisting of a team lead content who is leading a team of 3 e-commerce specialists (1x NL, 1x DK, 1x SE), a UX designer and a site manager affiliates;
· Set up and manage a conversion optimization cycle (CRO tool, hiring specialists) for the new Magento 2 website, which will be launched in January;
· Responsibility for improvement of on-site omnichannel metrics (CTR, CVR, omnichannel revenue/margin per visitor, engagement, time on site);
· Development of affiliate websites via external development agency (private label websites, online e-bike platform);
· Budget owner for CRO and development of affiliate websites.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree;
· Experience in omnichannel retail is a big plus;
· Minimum of 4 years experience in e-commerce, from which at least 2 years in CRO;
· Advanced skills in Google Analytics;
· Certain dose of people skills and empathy;
· Fluent in English and preferably Dutch.
What’s in it for you?!
· A unique step in your career in an innovative and unbelievably fast growing company
· The chance to leave your footprint on our road to success
· Working in a senior core team of two trade marketeers (one for Fietsenwinkel.nl and one for HelloRider in the Scandics), an e-commerce manager, a global retail manager and a callcenter sales manager, led by the head of commerce
· Leading an energetic and international e-commerce team
· Money - a salary that matches your experience, potential and ambitions
· Staff discount when purchasing a bicycle from Fietsenwinkel.nl/Hellorider
· A dynamic culture with fun company lunches, drinks and other social activities such as our company ping-pong
Would you like to join the ride? Apply now!