Are you ready for a new challenge and do you want to have a great time living abroad in Europe’s greatest city?! Do you have a passion for marketing and communication and you want to gain experience in one of the most innovative E-commerce companies? Then don’t wait any longer and contact us!
HelloRider is part of International Bike Group, a leading omni-channel company in the Netherlands. HelloRider is known in the Netherlands as Fietsenwinkel.nl and is the largest online bicycle retailer in the Netherlands and Belgium and is now expanding in Scandinavia. The online bicycle shop delivers the famous A-brand bikes for competitive prices with home-based service. During your internship you will get familiar with all aspects of the profession. There are plenty of opportunities and challenges within our organization, it is up to you to seize these opportunities! During your internship Online Marketing you will join the E-commerce team, where you will be working with the professionals of the Content & Commerce and Performance Marketing team. During the internship you will develop yourself as an all-round marketer.
As an intern Online Marketing you will be working with SEO and SEA marketing. You will do keyword research, you are going to get started with link building and you will produce the best content. In addition, you will engage in managing, monitoring and creating new Google Adwords campaigns. Furthermore, it is your job to optimize our website: think of improving the navigation, filters and cross-selling opportunities. Finally, also managing the social-media channels is one of your tasks, where you write catchy posts and analyse data.
Your activities and responsibilities:
* Managing, monitoring and creating Google Adwords campaigns;
* Optimize the content on the website;
* Report about major new improvements in the product presentation;
* Managing our social-media channels;
* Analyse relevant data;
* To support the Content specialists when writing blogs, scripts and expert pages;
* At your own command: in consultation we will form you own internship project.
What we ask of you?
* University of business school student with a focus on Marketing/Business Administration/E-commerce/Communication;
* You have great attention to detail and you know how to organize your work;
* You are eager to lean and can work independently;
* You are fluent in English and Norwegian, both speaking and writing.
What’s in it for you?
* A fun workplace where you will work hard, but laugh harder;
* A versatile internship in which you will get to know the world of Online Marketing very well;
* You work together with a young, motivated team of E-commerce specialists with an average age of well below 30 years old;
* Last but not least: a placement fee, Ping-Pong tournaments and weekly get-togethers.
Interested? Join the Ride!