International Bike Group has become the leading omni-channel bicycle retailer in the Benelux and Scandinavia with full integration of e-commerce and physical experience centers. Operating under the names Fietsenwinkel.nl in Benelux and HelloRider in Scandinavia, International Bike Group has experienced 100%+ annual growth rates last years, making it one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies of Europe.
As an Online Marketer you have a central role within IBG, where you will help shape the marketing roadmap across all markets, using your creativity, technical ability and analytical skills in order to help us grow. You are free to work in your own way and shape the role just as you see fit. Despite your test-everything mentality and data driven nature, you love to use your creativity to find the next scalable marketing channel. Since you’re a hands-on marketer, who loves to understand the technical working of all the channels and platforms we work with, you have no problem taking ownership over tools such as Google Ads, Google Marketing Platform and Facebook Ads. This is a great opportunity to further develop your online marketing skills by working with a mix of data, marketing and product.
As an Online Marketer at International Bike Group you will be working with the following topics:
* Report and analyze results to generate actionable insights using tools such as Google Analytics or QlikView
* Constantly identify opportunities for growth- and customer acquisition experiments
* Build, manage and optimize performance marketing campaigns (SEO, SEA, Facebook, Comparison Websites, etc.)
* Work closely with the broader Marketing team to implement full-funnel user acquisition strategies
Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications
* 0-2 years of experience in digital marketing (e.g. online/growth marketer)
* Highly analytical, quantitative analysis forms the foundation of how you work
* Creativity, you love to solve problems in unconventional ways and you are always looking for the next big thing
* Knowledge of (digital marketing) tools such as Google Ads, Google Sheets/Excel, Bing Ads.
* Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage tasks across multiple disciplines and lines of business
* Self-starter who is able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
* Fluency in English is a must. Other languages are an advantage
* You’re comfortable in a high growth environment and always looking for ways to improve!!
What's in it for you?
* A unique step in your career in an unbelievably fast growing company
* Money & benefits
* Staff discount when purchasing a bicycle from Fietsenwinkel/Hellorider
* A dynamic company culture with; company lunches, drinks and other social activities such as our company ping-pong tournament
Do you want to work at a company with an international and data-driven mindset, where no day is the same and where you will have the freedom and responsibility to do your job however you see fit? Of course, while getting the proper coaching and training.
Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Send your resume and motivation and join the ride!!