Would you like to be part of a fast-growing and dynamic omni-channel retailer? Do you have what it takes to lead our work in online Merchandising? Then get in touch with us right away!
International Bike Group has evolved in the last 5 years as the leading omni-channel bicycle retailer in the Benelux and Scandinavia with full integration of e-commerce and physical experience centres. Operating under the names Fietsenwinkel.nl in Benelux and HelloRider in Scandinavia, International Bike Group has experienced 100%+ annual growth rates last years, making it one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies of Europe.
For both the 2 web shops in the Benelux and 3 shops Scandinavia we are searching for an experienced online merchandiser who’s familiar with CMS systems (preferably Magento) and knows how to work with back-end functionalities to improve on-site conversion.
- Managing on-site non-product related visual content of 5 different web shops (NL, BE, DK, SE & NO): Bannering, Homepage content, Campaign pages, HMTL pages
- Managing core e-com functionalities: Filters, Categorization, Product sorting, On-site search, Cross-sell
- Managing selling prices for the entire product catalog and discount codes
- Analyze on-site performance data to initiate improvements
- As growth hacker are you constantly searching to improve the performance of the website, working closely together with Web Analyst, CRO specialist, UX designer and Product Specialists
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- 2-4 years experience in e-commerce
- Experience in managing and optimizing a CMS system, preferably Magento
- Team player
- Broad knowledge in Google Analytics
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Fluent in Dutch and English
What’s in it for you?!
- A unique step in your career in an innovative and unbelievably fast growing company
- The chance to leave your footprint on our road to success
- Money - a salary that matches your experience, potential and ambitions
- A dynamic culture with fun company lunches, drinks and other social activities such as our company ping-pong tournament – creating our unique company culture
Does this excite you? Join the Ride!