HelloRider is part of International Bike Group, a leading omni-channel company in the Netherlands and Scandinavia. International Bike Group is known in the Netherlands as Fietsenwinkel.nl and is the largest online bicycle retailer in the Netherlands and Belgium and has since 2015 made its presence in Scandinavia as HelloRider. The online bicycle shop delivers the famous A-brand bikes for competitive prices with home-based service. During your internship you will get familiar with all aspects of the profession. There are plenty of opportunities and challenges within our organization, it is up to you to seize these opportunities!
We are looking for a top of his/her class student who wants to learn and develop her/his skills at one of the fast growing companies in the Netherlands. You will join our cross-functional team within Operations Scandinavia and work at an operational level. Amongst other things, creation of processes, cost reductions & improvement plans will be part of your daily work activities.
Your main focus will be assist the Operations Manager Scandinavia for the 2018 planning roll-out at operational level. You’ll have to interact with the different departments within both the Scandinavian and the Dutch organizations to be able, among other assignments, to map accurately the processes and coordinate their application. A special focus will be set on this position for project follow up through KPI and cost optimization.
Do we have a match?
* You're a university of business school student with a focus Engineering (Process and/or organisation)
* You’re among the top of your class;
* You’re ambitious and want to work at a young and innovative omni-channel retailer;
* You’re fluent in English. Fluency in a Scandinavian language is a plus
* Knowledge of a flowchart SW would be a plus
* Analytical and organizational skills
* Excellent communication and team player skills
* Bike knowledge/experience is a plus
* You’re in for a game of table football or Ping-Pong: your colleagues will be happy to challenge you!
What’s in it for you?
* An internship where you can develop your skills at a professional level;
* This internship will give you the inspiration, knowledge, and confidence you need to build a strong and successful resume for every job you're looking for in the future;
* The possibility to carry out an internship assignment;
* The opportunity to work for one of the coolest and fastest growing retail organizations of the Netherlands;
* Guidance of young, ambitious professionals;
* A internship fee;
* Regular company lunches, drinks and other fun activities such as our company ping-pong tournament.
Are you a problem solver and does all the above excite you? Contact us!