We are looking for a data-savvy pricing manager to join our team and take our pricing strategy and execution to the next level. This is an exciting opportunity to have a major impact on International Bike Group (IBG) by becoming the commercial spider in the web.
You will develop and implement pricing strategies to ensure the pricing submitted reflects the company’s growth and profitability objectives. As a Pricing Manager, you will report directly to the Head of BI & Pricing.
Over the last 5 years IBG has become the leading omnichannel bicycle retailer in the Benelux and Scandinavia with full integration of e-commerce and physical experience centers. Operating under the names Fietsenwinkel.nl in Benelux and HelloRider in Scandinavia, IBG has experienced 100%+ annual growth rates last years, making it one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies of Europe.
As a pricing manager at IBG you will be working on the following topics:
* Strategic pricing: defining global pricing strategy taking into account business objectives, positioning vs competition and customer segments;
* Tactical pricing: setting the right prices on product level, in line with pricing strategy;
* Operational pricing: measure impact of pricing strategy and improve continuously by creating a framework to analyze the impact of pricing decisions on IBG’s performance.
What you should bring
* University degree in exact science (Mathematics, Physics, Economics, Econometrics, Statistics, Computer Science);
* Highly analytical and detail-oriented, strong problem solver, with a passion for digging into data to identify critical outcomes;
* Experience in reporting and analyzing data, having demonstrated the ability to solve issues with incomplete, uncertain or inaccurate data, leading to reliable insights and recommendations;
* Deep knowledge of MS Excel;
* Effective and persuasive communicator with an ability to clearly summarize data, context and implications;
* Strong relationship builder;
* Strong business sense, with a genuine interest in the retail industry.
What makes you even more interesting
* Experience with value-based pricing and pricing research techniques;
* Experience in retail industry, preferably your next step after 2-4 years of working experience;
* Experience with Python, SQL and R;
* Familiarity with driving change in fast-growing, multinational organization;
* Organizational and project management skills.
What we offer
* Having real impact;
* Lots of responsibility;
* Money & benefits;
* A fun office in Amsterdam with more “borrels” than you can handle.
Ready to disturb the market?
Do you want to work at a company with an international and data-driven mindset, where no day is the same and where you will have the freedom and responsibility to do your job however you see it? Of course, while getting the proper coaching and training. Are you enthusiastic about this vacancy? Send your resume and motivation and join the ride!