Senior SEA Specialist / Paid Search Specialist
International Bike Group has over the last 5 years become the leading omni-channel bicycle retailer in the Benelux and Scandinavia with full integration of e-commerce and physical experience centres. Operating under the names Fietsenwinkel.nl in Benelux and HelloRider in Scandinavia, International Bike Group has experienced 100%+ annual growth rates last years, making it one of the fastest growing e-commerce companies of Europe.
At International Bike Group Paid Search is our largest customer acquisition channel and because of that we are seeking a hands-on Paid Search Specialist who will be accountable for day-to-day management of Paid Search campaigns and who will bring our paid search marketing to the next level.
This person will be responsible for overall performance of our new and restructured paid search team.
As a Senior Paid Search Specialist at International Bike Group you will be working with the following topics:
- Day-to-day optimization and monitoring of Paid Search accounts
- Train, develop and manage the Paid Search team members
- Act as IBG’s expert for paid search by building best practices, staying on top of emerging trends, vetting new technologies and managing planning and execution tools
- Reports on PPC performance results
- Collaborate with the BI team members to create paid search dashboarding/reporting
- Responsible for implementing SEM strategy and identifying tactics necessary for the proper management of campaigns
- Make ongoing recommendations for campaign growth, enhancement, and innovations
Skills, Abilities, Experience & Qualifications
- 3-4 years of experience in Paid Search
- Expierenced in optimising campaigns based on performance metrics
- Extensive experience in Adwords, Bing Ads, & Google Analytics
- Experience with SEA automation tools (such as doubleClick, bGenius, Kenshoo, Adchieve)
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Passion for digital marketing & data with an analytical mindset
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to manage tasks across multiple disciplines and lines of business
- Self-starter who is able to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment
- You’re comfortable in a high growth environment and always looking for ways to improve!!
Does this excite you? Contact us!
Join the Ride!